BeaconLBS is seeking an EHR Program Manager. The EHR Program Manager (EPM) is directly responsible for managing BeaconLBS’ relationship with existing and new partners (EHRs and Laboratories with ordering platforms). This role primary area of focus will be the integration of PDS (Physician Decision Support), a Clinical Decision Support Mechanism (CDSM), with various EHRs, laboratory ordering applications, provider or health plan ordering portal. You will collaborate closely with Business leadership, Developers, QA/Testing team, Clinical Management, and others, to drive platform feature design and implementation.
Interested? Submit your resume and apply here.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A critical thinker who can understand challenges that lie in the EHR world, synthesize them in a clear language, research and propose new ideas and opportunities in support of the company’s long term vision and EHR business strategy.
- Supports the overall business goal in developing and growing EHR integrations
- Develops strong relationships with partners at various levels from day to day contacts to senior leadership involving operations, IT, financial, network, clinical and others.
- Lead integrations from conception and strategic planning through requirements definition, development, launch, and post-launch business satisfaction.
- Builds project plans, including necessary deliverables and schedules. Ensures project plans meet strategic objectives of the business. Ensures project plan compliance and that documentation meets regulatory requirements.
- Documents and describes workflow, processes and standard operating procedures relating to current environments and identifies, documents, and escalates issues and/or opportunities for improvement to leadership and management.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience. Project management and Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) workflow experience required (ordering modules or lab ordering processes).
- Extensive Project Management experience including building project plans, scopes, schedules, and budgets.
- Application development background (experience working in a QA, testing, or software development environment) – must have experience with custom software development.
- Leading workflow design, building and testing the system, and analyzing other technical issues associated with EHR software
- Serving as a liaison between legal parties during contract negotiation
- Effectively manages multiple priorities, initiatives and projects.
- Experience working on customer-facing and large scale software solutions
- Experience managing software system implementation projects directly with customers is a plus
- Ability to assume responsibility and exercise authority over assigned work functions and while demonstrating excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. This includes the ability to explain technical information in a way that is easy to understand, which in turn establishes rapport and allows the audience to gain understanding
- SQL experience is a plus