LabCorp® is in-network for all major national plans
LabCorp® is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care. LabCorp provides comprehensive clinical laboratory testing and end-to-end drug development services through LabCorp Diagnostics (LCD) and Covance Drug Development (CDD). LabCorp is positioned at the intersection of research and care delivery, which enables healthcare to be more precise and individualized, bringing together world-class diagnostics and drug development capabilities. With over 60,000 employees worldwide, LabCorp’s mission is to improve health and lives by delivering world-class diagnostic testing, which accelerates the availability of innovative medicines, by using technology to change the way care is delivered. LabCorp, an S&P 500 company, was named to FORTUNE magazine’s 2019 List of World’s Most Admired Companies, making the annual list for the second consecutive year.
LabCorp provides diagnostic testing, drug development, and technology-enabled solutions spanning more than 120 million patient encounters per year. The company typically performs tests on over 2.5 million specimens per week. LabCorp serves a broad range of customers, including managed care organizations (MCOs), biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, governmental agencies, healthcare providers, hospitals and health systems, employers, patients and consumers, contract research organizations (CROs), and independent clinical laboratories. Customers can leverage LabCorp’s deep scientific acumen and therapeutic experience, use cutting-edge technology, real-world data, and patient intelligence to respond to evolving patient needs with informed choices. LabCorp offers a myriad of benefits to different audiences:
- Time-savings for the office staff: With LabCorp Patient® mobile app, patients can schedule appointments for specimen collection, access test results online, pay lab bills, and more, while relieving your staff’s precious time spent handling these patient affairs.
- Convenience and value as a single-source solution
- Convenient patient access through a nationwide network of patient service centers
- Reliable laboratory information through a proven, laboratory-specific quality management program
- New and innovative technologies
- Reporting and management tools
Learn more about LabCorp at www.labcorp.com.
*BeaconLBS is a wholly owned subsidiary of LabCorp.
Insights / March 10, 2019 / by beaconlbs
MagnaCare Announces Collaboration with BeaconLBS to Help Physicians Select Laboratory Tests that Can Improve Patient Care and Reduce Costs
MagnaCare, a leader in health plan management services, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with BeaconLBS.