We build Labs-of-Choice™ relationships with labs that have maintained certain quality attributes and preferred pricing. Quality attributes include:
- 2nd reads on pathology,
- Subspecialty review of certain complex pathology, and
- Electronic ordering and resulting.
We promote Labs-of-Choice™ with ordering providers.
- Physicians are informed about laboratory quality at the point-of-care.
- Patients generally experience lower out-of-pocket costs.
- We have observed labs investing in quality designations after program implementation.
We have a preferred relationships with 29 labs, including the world’s largest diagnostics company, Laboratory Corporation of America.
Labs-of-Choice™ can work with health plan proprietary network configurations, including small and tiered networks.