It appears that our website is not compatible with your browser.
Please use one of the following browsers to have the best website experience:
Chrome 52+, Firefox 47+, Edge 25+, Safari 9.1.2+, IE11
If IE11 does not work please check your "Compatibility Settings" and follow the instructions below:
1. Open up Internet Explorer (IE 11)
2. Press the Alt key on your keyboard, this will make a menu bar appear.
3. Click on the Tools menu tab.
4. Select the Compatibility View settings option.
5. Uncheck the "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View" option
6. Make sure to remove beaconlbs.com site from the Websites you've added to Compatibility View list
We build Labs-of-Choice™ relationships with labs that have maintained certain quality attributes and preferred pricing. Quality attributes include:
- 2nd reads on pathology,
- Subspecialty review of certain complex pathology, and
- Electronic ordering and resulting.
We promote Labs-of-Choice™ with ordering providers.
- Physicians are informed about laboratory quality at the point-of-care.
- Patients generally experience lower out-of-pocket costs.
- We have observed labs investing in quality designations after program implementation.
We have a preferred relationships with 29 labs, including the world’s largest diagnostics company, Laboratory Corporation of America.
Labs-of-Choice™ can work with health plan proprietary network configurations, including small and tiered networks.
UnitedHealthcare's Genetic and Molecular Lab Testing Notification/Prior Authorization Program
Register my test
UnitedHealthcare's Laboratory Benefit Management Program-Florida