It appears that our website is not compatible with your browser.
Please use one of the following browsers to have the best website experience:
Chrome 52+, Firefox 47+, Edge 25+, Safari 9.1.2+, IE11
If IE11 does not work please check your "Compatibility Settings" and follow the instructions below:
1. Open up Internet Explorer (IE 11)
2. Press the Alt key on your keyboard, this will make a menu bar appear.
3. Click on the Tools menu tab.
4. Select the Compatibility View settings option.
5. Uncheck the "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View" option
6. Make sure to remove beaconlbs.com site from the Websites you've added to Compatibility View list
Global Lab Testing
/ March 02, 2021 /
The direct and indirect costs of medical diagnosis and treatment, in combination with lost productivity for mild TBI, may be greater than $60 billion annually.
Toxicology / February 17, 2021 / by beaconlbs
Toxicology testing for controlled substances is especially prone to fraud and abuse, given it can be a major source of income.
Global Lab Testing / February 08, 2021 / by beaconlbs
Thyroid disease is estimated to affect 20 million people in the United States, with up to 60% being undiagnosed.
Molecular Genetics / January 07, 2021 / by beaconlbs
Molecular diagnostic testing panels now available to clinicians, have greatly improved patient care, treatment, and allowed enhanced antimicrobial stewardship.
Insights / December 18, 2020 / by beaconlbs
It is estimated that about 50% of the variability in patient antidepressant response is due to genetic factors.