It appears that our website is not compatible with your browser.
Please use one of the following browsers to have the best website experience:
Chrome 52+, Firefox 47+, Edge 25+, Safari 9.1.2+, IE11
If IE11 does not work please check your "Compatibility Settings" and follow the instructions below:
1. Open up Internet Explorer (IE 11)
2. Press the Alt key on your keyboard, this will make a menu bar appear.
3. Click on the Tools menu tab.
4. Select the Compatibility View settings option.
5. Uncheck the "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View" option
6. Make sure to remove beaconlbs.com site from the Websites you've added to Compatibility View list
/ January 07, 2021 /
Molecular diagnostic testing panels now available to clinicians, have greatly improved patient care, treatment, and allowed enhanced antimicrobial stewardship.
Insights / December 18, 2020 / by beaconlbs
It is estimated that about 50% of the variability in patient antidepressant response is due to genetic factors.
Global Lab Testing / December 09, 2020 / by beaconlbs
As the virus can be transmitted prior to the onset of symptoms, it is best to diagnose patients with COVID-19 prior to symptomatic onset to reduce the spread of the virus.
Helpful Tools / November 20, 2020 / by beaconlbs
Besides acquired risk factors, an individual’s cancer risk is also dependent upon their personal and family history of cancer, in addition to race or ethnicity.
Molecular Genetics / October 29, 2020 / by beaconlbs
There are many genetic/genomic terms and concepts that should be understood by any clinician who is ordering these tests. The purpose of this article is to provide these definitions, which are used in CPT coding, to allow for more precise testing and reimb...