It appears that our website is not compatible with your browser.
Please use one of the following browsers to have the best website experience:
Chrome 52+, Firefox 47+, Edge 25+, Safari 9.1.2+, IE11
If IE11 does not work please check your "Compatibility Settings" and follow the instructions below:
1. Open up Internet Explorer (IE 11)
2. Press the Alt key on your keyboard, this will make a menu bar appear.
3. Click on the Tools menu tab.
4. Select the Compatibility View settings option.
5. Uncheck the "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View" option
6. Make sure to remove beaconlbs.com site from the Websites you've added to Compatibility View list
Helpful Tools / January 14, 2019 / by beaconlbs
Learn about the PREMM5 tool below and how it can help you determine if your patient needs Lynch syndrome testing.
Global Lab Testing / January 14, 2019 / by beaconlbs
Confusion exists the role of routine PSA testing in screening for prostate cancer. BeaconLBS answers your questions below in our blog about the history, role and evidence regarding routine PSA testing.
Toxicology / December 05, 2018 / by beaconlbs
Why do payers put limitations on the frequency of urine drug screening? Learn about the history, guidelines, and payer response in our blog.
Insights / December 04, 2018 / by beaconlbs
BeaconLBS enables health plans to improve the quality of lab testing provided to their members by administering quality measures through the Lab Benefit Management program. Read more to learn about quality requirements for labs.